Monday, September 3, 2007

Thought


Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. Most of my current work is Photography, I hope you will not hold that against me, just joking everyone. This picture is Called Thought and is part of a Landscape series I'm doing, it is also a part of a bigger series Called Experiments In Photography. I'm trying to play with textures,light and perspectives.I hope you enjoy it and any feedback or thoughts would be great.

P.S. If you would like to use my Photo's for Derivative Works or other uses please contact me for permission. I can also provide Higher resolution photo's if needed.





This
work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Licence

3 comments:

JungShan Ink said...

nice Photography,
so which camera you use?
the digital or tradition?
it is super hard can take the sun that no light line on it,
so maybe you use the standard lens,
isnt it?

g1toons said...

nice photography

Invictus Solis said...

Thank You, sorry about the delay in getting back to you but I'm up north using dialup so I'm not all ways on the net.

For that Photo I used a digital camera the lighting effect happned from the sunlight being filtered through the mist that was coming off the lake.